free website stats program Stage 1 download? | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 download?

I ride an '08 FLHRC. The only thing I've done is stage 1 download and SE Stage 1 A/c 50mm, everything else stock. I was told by a shop service writer that I would need to reload Stage 1. I thought this was a one time deal? What is the truth? (28,500 miles on bike).

only reason to re-download it is if it was deleted,but ide still do a power commander or such,HD stage I is kinda useless

It is a one time deal, unless they put a new ECM in there's no place for the down load to go, I would ask the service writer why you need to reload it, did their service department screw up your ECM, I would call him on this one. How's the bike been running?

It is a one time deal, unless they put a new ECM in there's no place for the down load to go, I would ask the service writer why you need to reload it, did their service department screw up your ECM, I would call him on this one. How's the bike been running?

I agree, where'd it go? I'd be thinking about pipes and a TFI. Some (notice I said some) of these HD service writers think we're all idiots - with money trees growing in our back yards. :p

Back