free website stats program Stage 1 done. Whats the next most cost effective perf upgrade? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 done. Whats the next most cost effective perf upgrade?

Thanks for the reply aned pictures. I like the staggered but also like the long. Too many options is the problem. Hey Hobbit, Thanks for the pictures. How do you like the duals. I think they look great too. Are they as loud as the staggered or longs? If I were to go with the duals people tell me the Rhineharts are nice also. Not really sure what to do because they all look good. Local dealer told me to stay with a pipe that 37 to 40 inches long because thats best for tunability. Dealer said the short and long pipes are not that easy to tune. Who knows. If you get the fuel pack from V&H that shouldn't be a problem with the longs or the Duals I would think. Not sure if the dealer is just trying to get a dyno out of me because I told him I was going to install the pipes myself. I love the input as to what looks the best. Lets face it we do these things to our bikes to make them look good as well as for ourselves.

Just looking to make it look as good as I can and have that loud Harley sound. A few extra HP wouldn't hurt either.

Have a set of Andrews cams (26N) , a Big Sucker air cleaner, a set of V&H, a TFI, and SE adjustable pushrods on my '99 Ultra. Big change in bottom and mid range torque and hp. Without getting into head work, changing out the cams is a good next step.

Back