free website stats program Stage 1 1584 Legal ECM Flash, What's it change? | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 1584 Legal ECM Flash, What's it change?

Hobbit has you covered. It adds about 5% fuel across the board and raises the rev limiter which isn't really needed for long engine life. Before any advantages could be realized from the higher rev limit, the engine has passed it's power band anyhow in stock form.

What does it do differently than the stock ecm flash?
What changes does it make as far as fuel/air delivery?
How are the two different?

These are two of the options for Fuelpak configuration, Stage 1 1584 Legal and Stage 1 Street, I was just curious how they differed.

You should mention that in the top post that you were talking about a fuel pack and not a dealer download.

These are two of the options for Fuelpak configuration, Stage 1 1584 Legal and Stage 1 Street, I was just curious how they differed.
I don't know much about the fuel pack, but my guess is the "legal" stage one would be a leaner map than the Stage 1 "Street".

You should mention that in the top post that you were talking about a fuel pack and not a dealer download.
Its asking what your ECM level is prior to ever installing a FP, Apparently those are dealer downloads or it wouldnt be asking what your ECM level is on the FP configurator.
I don't know much about the fuel pack, but my guess is the "legal" stage one would be a leaner map than the Stage 1 "Street".
Its nothing to do with the FP, its just one of the questions that you have to answer within the FP configurator to figure out what settings you should apply to the FP upon installation.
If you have never played with the configurator I guess you wouldnt know.
Its pretty cool the way it gets to a recommendation.
::: FUELPAKFI.COM - YOU WANT FUEL MANAGEMENT. YOU NEED FUELPAK. :::

Attachments

• 49f0e687.jpg
    49f0e687.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back