free website stats program St. Cloud, MN to Dubuque, IA and back! | Harley Davidson Forums

St. Cloud, MN to Dubuque, IA and back!

marcus22

thought you guys would like some pictures of a 900+ trip some friends and I just got back from

enjoy:D

DSC08618.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC08622.jpg

DSC08626.jpg

DSC08636.jpg

DSC08638.jpg

DSC08663.jpg

DSC08664.jpg

DSC08676.jpg

DSC08698.jpg

DSC08714.jpg

DSC08715.jpg

DSC08710.jpg

Great pics.:bigsmiley12: Where were each of them taken just for us that may want to take in the sights in person.:rider

the roads we took were the Great River roads that followed the Mississippi. we tried to stay as close to the river as possible and followed the Great River Road signs. The scenery starts in the Hastings, MN area and is great on both sides of the river all the way down to the Savanna, IL area. Its funny, we never used a map.

Some of the look outs are:

Pikes Peak State park Iowa.

Bellevue State Park Iowa.

Very nice pics...looks like a fun ride & great time for all. I might have to do this trek in "opposite" fm NE to MN.

How was the restaurant food? The sign didn't seem to appealing. :p

Nice pics, I'm just south of you, Stillwater area. The river ride along the St. Croix and Mississippi is a beautiful run.

Good pictures, I have forgotten how scenic our country is, the Midwest has some great roads to ride for sure

Very nice pics...looks like a fun ride & great time for all. I might have to do this trek in "opposite" fm NE to MN.

didn't eat anything. its a big biker bar that has a funny name. we were there on a week day at about noon so it was dead. I just wanted a bumper sticker from them. only a dollar!

Nice pics, I'm just south of you, Stillwater area. The river ride along the St. Croix and Mississippi is a beautiful run.

yes it is and Stillwater is really nice also.

Poopie's has great food.
I like to get the "Poopie Pile". Huge pile of nacho chips w/the stuff to dip the chips. Too much to finish in one sitting unless you are starved.
I'll be back this summer.
The place is packed during riding weather.
Made him a millionare.

Marcus you sure know how to use a camera and have ability to take a picture worth taking. Thanks for sharing.:s

Back