free website stats program Sputtering (take off & hard accel) | Harley Davidson Forums

Sputtering (take off & hard accel)

mccorkle6842

I have a 2006 Ultra Classic that has the Screamin Eagle Big Bore Kit (stage II). It came with the Screamin Eagle Pipes which were restricted in the I.D.. I recently bought and installed the Freedom Pipes which are not restricted and now at take off and hard acceleration there is a sputter. Would this make that big of a difference just switching pipes? What programmer would you recommend, since I bought the bike used not sure what is on there as far as mapping.

Leaving for Lone Star so would like to make sure its nothing major or to be concerned about.

thanks in advance.

I have a 2006 Ultra Classic that has the Screamin Eagle Big Bore Kit (stage II). It came with the Screamin Eagle Pipes which were restricted in the I.D.. I recently bought and installed the Freedom Pipes which are not restricted and now at take off and hard acceleration there is a sputter. Would this make that big of a difference just switching pipes? What programmer would you recommend, since I bought the bike used not sure what is on there as far as mapping.

Leaving for Lone Star so would like to make sure its nothing major or to be concerned about.

thanks in advance.

Harley Davidson Forums Have a look here:s

Back