free website stats program spun aluminium speedo/tacho | Harley Davidson Forums

spun aluminium speedo/tacho

boardy

I am looking to get the spun aluminium speedo/tacho (part no 74753-08) but need some questions answering before I spend that sort of money (tried Harley and local dealer but no definate answers).

Has anybody fitted this combo to their bike? Looking at the picture in the catalogue the white indicator needles look hard to see against the face of the unit, is this the case?

Also, are all the idiot lights that are present on my 2009 Road King replicated on this model of speedo/tach?

Security system lamp
Cruise lamp
Low fuel warning
Engine check
Battery discharge
6th gear
ABS

Odo
Trip A & B
Fuel range
Clock
Means of disarming alarm via pin number/re-entering new pin number.

Cheers in advance,
Chris.

Have it installed on an 09 FLHRC. Works great , looks good, and all the idiot lights that are the same as stock. Real easy to see at night.

Thanks for the replies, I just wish that the dealers/Harley could have give me the answers in the first place.

Regards,

Chris.

England.

When i looked @ it for my 07 Road King the clock is missing, went with handle mount not because of the clock but the view position of the tach.

Just had it installed this month, and it looks and works great. All the lights I had before are present and working as they should. Led fuel range, clock, A + B trip and range are all displayed. Good visibility day & night - looks great on the bike ! Go for it !

Back