free website stats program Spring.... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring....

The weather this weekend and beginning of next week is suppose to be in the low 40's and high 60's. i'm going to try to get as much riding in as I can.

Had a fire call this morning and on the way back at about noon I saw a gent riding his motorcycle..... Nippy.... Sucks for him that the inch of salt will be eating his beautiful Ultra.

I saw a chart on the news the other day that said Philadelphia has had 78 inches so far this year and that the normal snowfall is somewhere between 15-18 inches. I was driving south on I295 yesterday and I must have seen 6 cars pulled over with flat tires from all the potholes. Stay safe - Bob
I had a flight out of Philly after a major storm hit the South Jersey Region. We left home and we had about 2 1/2 feet, there were downed trees everywhere, there were thousands with no power and snow was piled every where. Philadelphia claimed to get the most at 28.5 inches. When we arrived in Philly the night before our flight I noticed that there was about 8" if that on the ground. I don't know where they get their figures, but someone was about 20" off their calculations on that storm. We are still cleaning up downed trees and branches, driving down the Garden State Parkway looks like a twister went through.

Ha! Bob, sure I'll make sure it's taken care of. Jake should be in, lol. The picture of the inner fairing looks awesome!!!

February 27th, Yukon Sourdough Rendezvous celebrations. Saw 2 motors, bagger and a Honda 750 cruisin the streets. But then it was in the +30F range. Was going to get mine out for a cruise on the:rider highway, but it snowed last night and again today. If the weather keeps the way it's going, I should be out and about some time this month, earliest I've ever been out is April.

Was 48 today in Chicago I couldn't take it any more, took the cover off and hit the road. To tell the truth it really didn't feel cold out at all. I buzzed around town for two hours. What a nice day.:D

Back