free website stats program Spring.... | Harley Davidson Forums

Spring....

chrishdguy

I am sure this has been posted many times already, but I can just feel spring right around the corner. My Dyna SuperGlide T-Sport is just aching to get out on the road, and I am aching to be there with it. Problem is.... we just got a dusting of snow and North Fond du Lac just poured about an inch of salt on the road..... *sigh* I guess I will be waiting longer.... :(

Hang in there we will be able to ride very soon. This is a good time to do the last minute mods...and all the pre-maintenance. Still way to much salt on the roads now anyway. Need the rain for a day or two.

Oh yeah, we need at least 1 or 2 GOOD thunderstorms before I'd even consider taking her out on the roads. I am going to drop a new battery in this week and just give her the last minute touches, but then I'm looking at a good 8,000 miles+ this year..... God willing. ;)

Cold rain and possible snow here, but probably no accumulation. I hear it's gonna be in the 60's in a few days. Going after the bike in about 2 wks. Looks like perfect timing, can't wait.

Sounds awesome! As for us, they are saying it could be around 45 this weekend! That sounds great, that's for sure. Hope the 10 inches of snow they're talking about next weekend avoids us. Last year it was 70 degrees on St. Patty's Day. Guess we won't be seeing that this year, lol.

Sounds awesome! As for us, they are saying it could be around 45 this weekend! That sounds great, that's for sure. Hope the 10 inches of snow they're talking about next weekend avoids us. Last year it was 70 degrees on St. Patty's Day. Guess we won't be seeing that this year, lol.

Are you sure about that? My 10 day is calling for highs around 40 through next Thursday with some rain. I'm planning on taking her out next weekend if we get all the rain they're predicting, then again, I am south west of you. Hope they're wrong about your snow.

Hey, I hope I am too! It was a couple of days ago that I saw this. Perhaps it's changed since then, I sure hope! I would gladly welcome the rain and warm weather!!

Well, so much for no accumulation. Already got 2-3" on the front porch. I'm still going after the bike though. Going to trailer it home and get it checked out, serviced and registered etc. I'll be ready for the warm weather if it ever gets here.

Well, its only 48 here in Florida and my Norhtern buddies who are down for Daytona want to ride today.

So, I guess I am taking them for a ride...beats snow!:):s:)

Back