free website stats program Spray In Bed Liner | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spray In Bed Liner

I have the Line-X spray on liner in my 2001 Dodgr Ram. It's been in there 10 plus years and is holding up perfectly. Highly recommended.

I had the Rhino liner sprayed a week after I got the truck - that was about 3 months ago. Haven't hauled much in it but it looks good so far ;-) Depending on what you want - they can even color match it. My truck is dark grey so black looks pretty good.

The last drop in plastic liner I saw was in the middle lane of the interstate - with no truck around it...

The drop-in plastic liners are very slick, and if you haul a load of lumber to build an office in your basement, the lumber will slide out when you take off from a slight uphill (insert red faced redneck here). :bigsmiley20: Last time I borrowed my father-in-law's truck.

Had my truck sprayed the same week I got it and have never had a problem. I would not even consider a drop-in liner for one of my vehicles.

I had my Rhino Liner done the week i took delivery on my truck, that was back in 2001 and never had any problems with it.

I have the Line-X spray on liner in my 2001 Dodgr Ram. It's been in there 10 plus years and is holding up perfectly. Highly recommended.

Did the same on my 2000 F250 and it's still perfect - probably the best money I put into the truck :)

buddy of mine sprayed his whole dodge ram! i asked him what he was thinking. he replied "I didnt want to worry about scratching my truck" lol... yeah he is crazy. actually looked very cool. he was and still has friends in the bussiness, must have been bored one day.

I've used Line-X for years. Non skid, doesn't fade. Can't beat it.

(Static Electricity build-up is a concern with drop-in liners as well. Watch out when fuelling)

What a great forum. I ask a question that is not related to HD and get so many responses that give me a real feel for what to do. I made the app today and the truck will have a rhino spray in on Thursday (couldn't find anyone local for the other brand). Thanks everyone for giving me the stright up. Can't wait for the patch.

Back