free website stats program Spray Chrome Paint -09 Side Covers | Harley Davidson Forums

Spray Chrome Paint -09 Side Covers

Thumbs

Someone asked the question about spray chrome paint on Road King side covers. I had my side covers chrome paint sprayed on my 2009 Road King Classic (pictures attached) at Mac's Custom Paint two day service. You can see a demonstration of spraying chrome on the attached web page: Why chrome plate it, when you can chrome paint it!

Give Jason a call for an estimate his phone number is on the weblink. This was a lot cheaper than Plastic Chrome Dip and it looks just as good:)

Thumbs

Attachments

• 2009CHROMESIDECOVERS.jpg
    2009CHROMESIDECOVERS.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 166
  • 09RKchromesidecovers.jpg
    09RKchromesidecovers.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 164
I like it!!! Really blends beautifully with the rest of the paint scheme. Too bad this paint application wouldn't work on stock forks...or would it?

I like it!!! Really blends beautifully with the rest of the paint scheme. Too bad this paint application wouldn't work on stock forks...or would it?

Actually I was thinking the same thing, I would like my weathered/plastic coated fronk ends to look nice and fresh again. If paint looks that good and smooth...I would consider it. Thank you for the interesting thread. :57:

Wow! Hard to believe its paint. Looks great on the bike too.

I bought a can of spray chrome paint, and was happy with the way it looked, but as soon as I washed it, it turned dull. Maybe if it was clear coated with mag wheel clear polyurethane it would last on the forks? I'm gonna look around and see what I can use for a test. I'm thinking the lawnmower needs a bit of shiny paint. :newsmile017:

Back