free website stats program Spot Lights Usage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spot Lights Usage

I hooked my passing lights to the accessory switch so they stay on with high beams as well. Can't have to much light ! just my opinion.

I kept mine on all the time when I had the Fatboy and the Electraglide. Those lights are the one thing I really miss having on my Roadglide.

check your state laws before adding that jumper wire. some states its illegal to have both brights and spots on together.

but mine are on since day one of riding my ultra.

The Spot Lights turn off???:small3d015:

On my King the lights went off when using high beam so I did the same as black shadow and hooked them to my accessory switch to stay on all the time but they can still be turned off using the r/s toggle switch.

On my King the lights went off when using high beam so I did the same as black shadow and hooked them to my accessory switch to stay on all the time but they can still be turned off using the r/s toggle switch.

I LIKE that Idea,,,,Mine WILL be done that way today...:s

I have found on my 09 King, I usually leave the low beams on and Always keep the passing lamps on...I do see well enough on low w/lamps on.

Very Good Posting here by our Members:D

AND thanks for the simple way to keep my lamps on When on High Beam..

signed....BUBBIE

All the time as well. Except, when riding with a group at night unless you are lead. That much light bothers some in the group at night when look to the rear. Ask me how I know..............

Back