free website stats program Spot Lights Usage | Harley Davidson Forums

Spot Lights Usage

DWillRide

I bought my very first bike (2010 Ultra Classic) this September. Being new to riding, I haven't done much riding at night yet. Pardon my ignorance, but when should I use the spot lights?

you should leave your spot lights on at all times makes you more visable day or night to uncaring car drivers

i keep mine on all the time. im hoping the more lights i have on the easier a cager can see me especially during daylight. Of course when your brights are on they go off but if i knew how to make them stay on then i would use them too.

Of course when your brights are on they go off but if i knew how to make them stay on then i would use them too.
For $30, Harley has a jumper/cable that allows the spots to stay on when going to high beam.
New product.

Added them to my FLHX for this very reason (better visibility for me/others). Mine never go off, unless the key's off...

Going along with all f the posts so far, I too keep mine on at all times. It not only makes you more visible in dimming light, but presents a different light patterns for those cagers coming towards you making you stand out more....

When it comes to light, more is better! I keep them on all the time, I want to be seen, don't say you didn't see me. Put down your cell phone, coffee, lunch, and what ever.

Back