free website stats program Sporty Eating Batteries | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sporty Eating Batteries

Battery eater update. took it to the stealership and hooked it to the computer. tech said it was just a little water around the fuze and circuit breakers that had corroded. sprayed a little contact cleaner took my money and sent me on my way. so far its still running. never thought that would be the problem. can't see how a little corrosion could cause the battery to drain. oh well its running for now. thanks to all for the help. I guess its cheaper that the ecm.

Battery eater update. took it to the stealership and hooked it to the computer. tech said it was just a little water around the fuze and circuit breakers that had corroded. sprayed a little contact cleaner took my money and sent me on my way. so far its still running. never thought that would be the problem. can't see how a little corrosion could cause the battery to drain. oh well its running for now. thanks to all for the help. I guess its cheaper that the ecm.

Corrosion = voltage drop and drain Right HOOP:s

I will tell you one thing. I would REALLY be surprised if it was the ECM.

Not saying it CAN'T be. Just saying it would have to be a 2% chance. I could see it being a ton of things before an ECM.

Jack, I'm mad because I really wanted to say .2% and not 2% but was afraid to commit to such ridiculous odds of 1 in 500!

But happy to see the OP is rolling.

Jack, I'm mad because I really wanted to say .2% and not 2% but was afraid to commit to such ridiculous odds of 1 in 500!

But happy to see the OP is rolling.

Well you said it now and u r right again:p

Back