free website stats program Sportster Grandaddy | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster Grandaddy

I think if I had any bike setting in my living room, my wife would kill me!

Look what you're doing to the carpet!!!!:mgun:lol

I solved that problem by Marring a Bikers daughter.
When we built this house we built it with ramps and big doors so we could park our favorite bikes in the main room just to look at. I've got a 1966FLH-PS - foot clutch, siren, spot and flashing red lights as well as working Motorola Radios (1 sending - 1 for receiving) Wife has a Willie G Davidson signed 1976FX.
Stopping drips is just a matter of using the right gaskets.

That's one way of getting around that problem NVP...

My wife's past hubby though, spent 18 months watching him as was building his ride in their bedroom, before she finally said "enough!" and told him to take his "overpriced erector set outside and finish the dang thing".

Since then, no HD's are allowed as household items.

Couldn't deal with that :panic

That's what ramps are for Hobbit.
There you go. I built wheel chair accessible ramps to my front and back doors, Insurance gives me 5% off for having them and was able to knock 1/4% of my interest rate because of it. :ap
There wheel chair ramps I can't help it they work real good for Harley ramps :D

I solved that problem by Marring a Bikers daughter.
When we built this house we built it with ramps and big doors so we could park our favorite bikes in the main room just to look at. I've got a 1966FLH-PS - foot clutch, siren, spot and flashing red lights as well as working Motorola Radios (1 sending - 1 for receiving) Wife has a Willie G Davidson signed 1976FX.
Stopping drips is just a matter of using the right gaskets.

Sounds like the perfect marriage to me!

Back