free website stats program Sportster Air Filter | Harley Davidson Forums

Sportster Air Filter

jimgaulin

Need some help please. I have a Harley 2008 Sportster Custom. I have heard you can get a air filter that can be washed and used over again.First if true where and how do I get one? Second are they as good as regular air filter?
Thanks Jim Semper Fi.:)

Go to the self help tips at the top left of page. Under Fuel and carb. you will see several topics, including sportster specific. Read thru some to famaliarize yourself.

Theres a TOn of options you can go with Plain K&N replacment .. Screaming eagle setup .. ARlen ness .. etc etc as said above take a look in the selg help section youll be reading for a few days

a reusable/washable air filter is better and will save you money over buying a disposable one. It depends on what your shooting for as far as what to get.
Are you staying stock? if so this is what you want....K&N AIR FILTER HD-8834 HARLEY DAVIDSON XL 883 1200:eBay Motors (item 250496210308 end time Oct-09-09 18:19:08 PDT)
Are you going Stage 1? If so this or something like this is what you want.....NEW SCREAMIN' EAGLE BLACK HEAVY BREATHER FOR SPORTSTERS:eBay Motors (item 220477329780 end time Sep-16-09 18:36:10 PDT)

Back