free website stats program Spokane to Denver | Harley Davidson Forums

Spokane to Denver

joel

Leaving Spokane on the 29th to Denver if anyone from the NW area is heading that way and want to ride along let me know

Will take I90 to Missoula, than 93 to Arco, 26 to Blackfoot, I-15 s, to Saltlake, than on 40 E. into the Rockies through Craig, Steamboat Springs, Rabbit Ears Pass, Granby, Winter Park, Berthoud Pass, than into Denver. Plan on a 2 day trip

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving Spokane on the 29th to Denver if anyone from the NW area is heading that way and want to ride along let me know

Will take I90 to Missoula, than 93 to Arco, 26 to Blackfoot, I-15 s, to Saltlake, than on 40 E. into the Rockies through Craig, Steamboat Springs, Rabbit Ears Pass, Granby, Winter Park, Berthoud Pass, than into Denver. Plan on a 2 day trip

Ride safe and be careful ! We'll see ya when you get back!

I hope you mean 2 days to get there and not 2 days there and back:s

Yes 2 days to get there, 2 days there and 2 days to get back, I like to ride but I like to see where I'm riding also, I also found that stopping for sleep and food seems somewhat improtant, the wife thinks I get crankie when hungry, and going with out sleep is not as easy as it was 30 years ago. So I'll post pics when I get back.

Joel, thats funny that your wife thinks YOU get crankie when hungry and going without sleep...my gal tells me the same thing LOL :bigsmiley22: What they are really meaning to say (reading between the lines)...THEY will get crankie... :small3d015: They just have us trained pretty good... :lero

So how was that ride on 40 and ?34? through Rocky Mountain National Park?

I'm riding from Salt Lake City on past Denver in a couple of weeks via 40 to 34 and never having ridden the Rockies was wonderin how it went.

Oh, re readin your post I see you're ridin on the 29th. I should be ridin thru there around the 25th.....

I haven't been through this area [ hiway 40 ] on a bike yet but have in a car when i was younger, mom drove, I didn't pay much attention to the road to give an honest answer, but my older brother still lives in Denver and thought this would be a very good mountain ride. I do remember that I always wanted to ride through the mountains in Colorado as I was growing up, but at the time it was me and my 10 speed, and I AM NO lANCE ARMSTRONG. Most of the mountain roads I have driven, in Co. have a river running along side, high elevation passes. and great views, I know it will be another great run, hope you enjoy it, I will be on 40 on Aug. 28th and than returning on the following monday.

I'll be there on the 25th, and on 34 in RMNP on the 26th.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiney side up and enjoy the ride!

Back