free website stats program spoiler lense cover | Harley Davidson Forums

spoiler lense cover

ultradoc

Hey all. Hope you can help. I have looked and looked all over and can't find this part. I have tried H-D dealers,after market places and even motorcycle junk/scrap yards with no luck.:newsmile077: Anyway. I have a 2000 Ultra. It has a spolier that fits on top of the tour pack/trunk lid. I lost the lense cover and that's what I am looking for. Just the lense cover. Anyone know where I can get one of these animals or does anyone have an idea for a replacement cover? HELP! Thanks in advance.

If you find a sharp parts guy, he may be able to furnish a parts break down with parts numbers for the different parts and order it for you. Not all are aware of the breakdowns but some will be.

Last edited:
Thanks glider. I did just find an instruction manual on line and the red lense cover by itself doesn't have a part number. Even the screws that go with it have a part number. Go figure. But I did find a part number for the LED assy. which is part no.68160-99 Guess I will keep looking

Not sure but the led assy may come attached with the lens,Years back my lens fell off the spoiler assy I was lucky enough to find it and I secured it back on the led assy with silicone sealant.

Back