free website stats program Speed's Return | Harley Davidson Forums

Speed's Return

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
As most of you have seen our owner/admin. has returned and what a welcome event it is. We have all missed his touch. The Moderator team has done a fantastic job in his absence and I'm sure will continue with their tireless support behind the scenes. With Speeds return I became aware that I had not donated to the forum on my past birthday. I'm not sure how it got by me. Over the years that I have belonged to the forum I know how much time and money it has saved me, not to mention all the great people I have had the opportunity to interact with. If HDTimeline has saved you anything since you signed on how about taking the time to hit the Donate button at the top right of the screen. Thanks, Don W.

My thanks to all who took the time to donate to our great forum. If it's something your budget will allow won't you think about all that you have gained here and give back a little? There also are some great products being offered along with a donation. Thanks again. Don W.

Yikes, I thought my Puter was acting up again when I realized how long it has been since I donated to this Great Forum, I usually do it on my birthday in July, I think I missed it last year with all the confusion with early retirement and disability, any way I am glad I caught this now and am proud to be a contributor here, Back to your regular scheduled programing:s

Thanks Jack for donating to the forum and also thank you for your more than 13,000 posts of helping members with questions and issues on their HDs. You help make this a Great Community. :s

:s It is a great job here and I take great pride in sharing the bits of knowledge I can still remember:s

Back