free website stats program Speedo off | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Speedo off

I'm new to the forum and have an issue with the speedo on a 95 Roadking. It works sometimes and then just shuts off, but will start up again. It is an intermittent problem that I can't narrow down to a common triggger. I check all the connections and they seem fine. Any ideas?

idk if someone has mentioned this allready but you can get a little calibration module that links between the speed sensor and the speedo. i have one . allthough it was there when i bought the bike. just has 2 buttons on it + and - to adjust your reading. might be a pointless post if someone else has sugested . i really dont think how much youre speedo is out is a big deal but its an option for ya. This great community has some super ppl in it and as im short on time right now i didnt get a chance to read all posts so sorry if its a repeat :) . all i try to do when riding is try to spot the cop before he spots me , ride safe and as much as possible :D

I had some speedo problems and it turned out to be a bad ground that was messing it up. then i trashed a valve so she is in peices getting fixed right now .. electronics can be a silly sort

Last edited by a moderator:
Back