free website stats program spectro | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

spectro

Good move to remove the Syn 3.:s

The Mobil 1 VT is a good choice too. Cant beat Spectro in the trans also, been my choice for quite a while now.

I use the Vtwin oil from mobil1 in my engine as well, readily available and great reviews & proven test results.

Spectro trans can be done at every other engine oil change. I changed all three every 3000 miles. It's cheap insurance.

Spectro trans can be done at every other engine oil change. I changed all three every 3000 miles. It's cheap insurance.
I know I can go longer with the three Spectro oils I use but with the money I have tied up in the bike (and the enjoyment), I change all three every time. Then I don't get confused with what was the last mileage question.
3,000 works for me.

I know I can go longer with the three Spectro oils I use but with the money I have tied up in the bike (and the enjoyment), I change all three every time. Then I don't get confused with what was the last mileage question.
3,000 works for me.

I try to change my oil between 3,000-4,000 miles. Each time, I do all three applications with the fluids I have chosen, and I replace the spark plugs. This is all cheap stuff in my estimation compared to the cost of the engine and transmission if something goes wrong that might be contributed to by fluid breakdown.

TQ

Back