free website stats program Spectro oil | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro oil

Jason. I was 1000 miles into the Spectro before It quieted things down,give it a chance then post what you have found:D

I am getting ready to drop my order on line for some Spectro Oil - the local dealers was a bandit - so I decided to us Bob's cycle on line.

The question I have is for the Spectrol Primary Oil

Bob's Cycle has "Golden American" in a white bottle and what I see that was recommended is in a black bottle and has no mention of "Golden Amercian"

I want to do this right so can anyone shed some light as to if they are the same or different -

Thanks

Thanks Smitty - I was using your pictures as a reference and it just did not see right - thanks for validating it was not the same stuff - Now to find it since Bob Cycle doesn't carry it.

CyclePro carries some Spectrol...kind of pricey, but in a pinch it is local retailer and available.

Bob's have since updated their site to put the correct bottle on there. I ordered mine and for a few buddies to cut costs on the shipping. I have to wait a little longer now that UPS damaged my goods...Bob's called and they are sending another package out.

Iron Pony, Westerville Ohio (northeast side of Columbus, just off 270) carries Spectro (pretty much all of it...). On-line and in-store.

I use spectro also in my Tranny, If you'll go onto their Spectro Website & do a dealer location search via your Zip Code, They will show locations close to you. That's how I found one without going the ordering (waiting) route.

Spectro makes several products. The ones called Golden are blends and not full SYN.
Platinum are the full SYN products, it does not madder weather it is oil or lube.
This is what the SYN oil and gear lube look like also shown is the non syn primary lube.
Second picture show Hd daeler prices for each.
SPECTRO_PRICE.jpg

SPECTRO_PRICE_2_.jpg

i bought some spectro golden american "full synthetic" 75/140 api gl-1 gear oil that i am planning to put in my 06 eg classic.is the right stuff ? it says right on the label full synthetic.

Back