free website stats program Spectro Oil | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro Oil

I have been using the Spectro 6 speed gear oil and primary lube with mobile 1 for the engine. Since I have to order the Spectro products, I was thinking about switching to the Spectro full synthetic v-twin engine oil. Does anyone have any opinions on this oil compared to mobile 1? Thanks.

I have been using the Spectro 6 speed gear oil and primary lube with mobile 1 for the engine. Since I have to order the Spectro products, I was thinking about switching to the Spectro full synthetic v-twin engine oil. Does anyone have any opinions on this oil compared to mobile 1? Thanks.

I am using the same combo for my fluids. I can say that when i switched to the Spectro 6 I was suddenly able to nail Nuetral everytime. The only time i miss N now is when I have been riding in 40 degree weather and my feet and hands numb up a bit :) I get the M1 through a bulk plant run by a friend (no discount) otherwise I would probably go spectro all the way around...unless shipping didn't make it cost effective for the addtional 3 quarts of fluid.:s

Back