free website stats program Spectro gets A+ | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro gets A+

Steve have you ever checked out Zdeno Cycle for Spectro.

Zdeno Cycle

I have bought a lot of stuff from Zdeno over the years,they have a huge selection of crashed bikes and Al can find you just about anything you want,but when I was buying spectro I found it much cheaper in Indiana.How close to Kitchener do you live?

I live within 40 km . I drove down just once looking for tires and after waiting 4 hrs for a sales person told management what i thought and left.

If I ever go down again I will make sure its first AM

Just go in walk to the back and ask for Al. They do beat anyone with their tire pricing:D

Hey flh canuck there are several places that sell Spectro check it out on Spectros website.
Unfortunately, not all places listed on the website actually carry Spectro. Or they have limited items. Found that out the hard way. Got mine at an HD dealer that I don't particularly care for. Indy shop that carried Spectro only had GL1 or Goldern Motor Oil.
Looking to try Schaeffer #167 Full Synthetic Gear Oil. A 75w-140 GL5 lube.
Got a local supplier. See if he will sell in quarts or something less than a barrel.
But, if that Indy shop ordered the case of Spectro, that may not be in my future.

Usually if a shop carries any Spectro products, they could have an account with the company and can order what you need for you if you ask.

Usually if a shop carries any Spectro products, they could have an account with the company and can order what you need for you if you ask.
I tried that at a Yamaha/Honda dealer. Flat out refused. Tried to get me to buy something else.
That's why I like that little Indy shop. They were interested in carrying stuff their customers might want. I've also got a few custom builders to check into yet.

Back