free website stats program Spectro 6 speed tranny fluid | Harley Davidson Forums

Spectro 6 speed tranny fluid

2006FXDCI

I received a quart of spectro 75 140 6 speed tranny oil yesterday, I pulled my drain plug and let the old formula+ drain all night. I put the spectro in today and I am amazed at how much of a difference it has made. Clunky shifting and gear whine is gone! Anyone with a 6 speed that is not running this oil I would suggest changing to it as soon as you can.:D

I received a quart of spectro 75 140 6 speed tranny oil yesterday, I pulled my drain plug and let the old formula+ drain all night. I put the spectro in today and I am amazed at how much of a difference it has made. Clunky shifting and gear whine is gone! Anyone with a 6 speed that is not running this oil I would suggest changing to it as soon as you can.:D

It's all I've ever run in my new Deluxe and I wouldn't use anything else! The few people I let ride my bike always say, "where is that whine they talk about?"

I'm glad that it works as well as it does being so many have tried it or I would be in hot water:D

I will add my 2 cents Spectro is the best put it in my SG at 4000 K only thing I use . I have a question if redline is full synthetic why does it smell like 90w gear lube? :D

Back