Spectro 6 speed cheep

Discussion in 'Oil' started by Ridge, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Ridge

Ridge Member

Hi every one I just wanted to tell every one that Mike at Canyon Racers sells Spectro 6 speed oil for 17.00 bucks a quart + shipping he is a very nice guy. E-mail him at mike@canyonracers.com That is where I found it at a good price. This is the only oil that I will run in my Harley six speed trans.
    Ridge

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

How much for a quart and where is he located?

3. Ridge

Ridge Member

Glider he sell 6 speed oil for $17.00 a qt. + shipping
    He is in San Bernardino ca I bought a case I thought that was a great price.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  4. glider

glider Veteran Member

Thanks for that Ridge, that's about what it is from our local HD dealer here on the east coast then a 10% off on top of that if you haggle with them.:D

5. Ridge

Ridge Member

I thought I had found a great deal. Here in cal most places it is $20.00 a qt or more. Just go to show you every thing in cal is over priced. LOL It is a lot better than the Harley oil
    my bike shifts so smooth and neutral is a lot easier to find.

6. jdbowden

jdbowden New Member

Is Spectro 6 speed made specific for newer model transmissions or is this good stuff to throw into a 2003 Road King?

7. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

you can use it in the older trans but really more of a waste as it has stuff need for the 6 speed and not for 5 speed

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Yep, just what Bud said. Will not hurt the 5 speeds.

9. jdbowden

jdbowden New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to throw it in my road king once all this rain leaves the area and I can get the bike warmed up:D