free website stats program Specialized Tools | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Specialized Tools

Actually you "could" go broke if buying H-D specialized tools unless your need and skill level are up to the task. Follow the links Tank provided for the basics...and you will be on your way...the specialty tools should follow if you stick with it. :s

If you care to carry a small tool kit on your bike for short order "roadside assistance" you will want special set of Torx, Allen Hex Drive and 1/4" & 3/8" drive Phil and Slot driver sets of the fasteners you may need on the road. Zip Ties, fuses, pliers and plug/socket...small DMM are the basics for me. :D

Actually you "could" go broke if buying H-D specialized tools unless your need and skill level are up to the task. Follow the links Tank provided for the basics...and you will be on your way...the specialty tools should follow if you stick with it. :s

If you care to carry a small tool kit on your bike for short order "roadside assistance" you will want special set of Torx, Allen Hex Drive and 1/4" & 3/8" drive Phil and Slot driver sets of the fasteners you may need on the road. Zip Ties, fuses, pliers and plug/socket...small DMM are the basics for me. :D

As NEWHD says you can go broke buying the H D special tools unless you are planning on doing all of your own work, these tools are not cheap and most are very special and some are model specific. I am currently sending off some special HD tools I no longer need, Tho they cost me a lot years ago I am confident my choice to pass them on is a good one

Don't need a gauge for that. I can tell you from here that it's ALOT and it's within HD's spec!!:p

LOL, I know you are right, might have to turn a blind eye to this one glad I have ESP:s

Possibly an HD Scan-a-lyzer that is somewhat up to date. Probably won't work on the Tri-glide but may on others.

This is the best Craftsman tool ever, unless you post on the
"Non Drinkers Thread"

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Attachments

• P1010217.JPG
    P1010217.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 27
  • P1010218.JPG
    P1010218.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 25
Back