free website stats program Speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

Speakers

Turk55

Thinking of changing my speakers out for something better, heard alot about Hogtunes (but what one?) and J&M new 7.25" what everyone think. This is for my 09 Street Glide with stock raido and no amp.

Either will be a huge improvement!

If it matters to you, one's an American company and one's Canadian.

I did just the J&M speakers and I'm pretty happy but an amp is still on my short list!

I just installed the the new Hogtunes speakers and amp. You will see a dramatic difference when cruising at 75mph. You can actually here the music. Sounds great. I love it!:D

Having just replaced the stock fairing speakers on my '03 Ultra with Hogtunes and also installed the Hogtunes lowers kit, (amp and speakers), I can tell you the difference is AMAZING!

While there are plenty of good choices, as evidenced by the great reports by some of the members who went with something other than Hogtunes, I can only vouch for my own experience, and the Hogtunes speakers (and amp) is fantastic!!

Same here!! Give Pez a call, yea their Canadian, but they have a great product and stand behind it. With the global market can you tell where the parts come from that might be assembled in the US?:)

Got Hogtunes speakers for my 09 SG on EBay for $84 (new). Can't beat that deal...J&M are a tad more expensive, but not sure they're better quality. I'm just looking for little better sound than stock & not a loud music fan while riding. Like to hear the road sounds along the way.

I bought the hog pod and speakers and it was amazing. I drive very fast and wanted a little more depth and umph!! ordered the amp, got it in 3 days from Southeast Canada to Miami and the amp completed the system. I cruise 75-80 and hear my music perfect at 3/4 max volume. Install was very simple

Back