Speakers

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Turk55, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Turk55

Turk55 Active Member

Thinking of changing my speakers out for something better, heard alot about Hogtunes (but what one?) and J&M new 7.25" what everyone think. This is for my 09 Street Glide with stock raido and no amp.

2. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Have Hogtunes in my 08 FLHX.No amp, just the speekers.HUGE improvement.This is the sight, believe Pez gives Hd talking members a discount.

06-10 Street Shopping

3. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Either will be a huge improvement!

If it matters to you, one's an American company and one's Canadian.

I did just the J&M speakers and I'm pretty happy but an amp is still on my short list!

4. B-1B_Guy

B-1B_Guy Junior Member

+1 on Hogtunes w/ amp. HogPod rocks as well!

5. glyd-n

glyd-n Junior Member

I just installed the the new Hogtunes speakers and amp. You will see a dramatic difference when cruising at 75mph. You can actually here the music. Sounds great. I love it!:D

6. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Same here!! Give Pez a call, yea their Canadian, but they have a great product and stand behind it. With the global market can you tell where the parts come from that might be assembled in the US?:)

7. krazy3

krazy3 Member

Same here. They sound great!! Been thinking about the amp.

8. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Got Hogtunes speakers for my 09 SG on EBay for $84 (new). Can't beat that deal...J&M are a tad more expensive, but not sure they're better quality. I'm just looking for little better sound than stock & not a loud music fan while riding. Like to hear the road sounds along the way.

9. krazy3

krazy3 Member

Sorry double post.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  10. ppofootball

ppofootball Member

I bought the hog pod and speakers and it was amazing. I drive very fast and wanted a little more depth and umph!! ordered the amp, got it in 3 days from Southeast Canada to Miami and the amp completed the system. I cruise 75-80 and hear my music perfect at 3/4 max volume. Install was very simple