free website stats program Spartans v. Irish | Harley Davidson Forums

Spartans v. Irish

MIHDrider

In case any of you out there are college football fans. My Spartans play the Irish tomorrow. See if Dantonio is making strides to get this team into contention in the Big10 again.

Go State!!!!

However, Javon may start giving him a run. 200 + in back to back games. 11 tds already!! Go Spartans

MilitaryMike,

Unfortunately for you, you just put me on my soapbox. As a lifelng resident of the D, I have had to endure a myriad of losing season, terrible management, ONLY 1 playoff win, and a myriad of other embarassing occurences. Here is what I think. The "Lie Down and play deads" will never be a good team, let alone great, as long as the Ford family owns the team. The Lions were a great team in the 50's until William Clay took over. Since then nothing. They are a joke. The worst run franchise in pro sports. Matt Millen is a farce at 5 mil a year. He should have the self respect to walk away. Then again I wouldn't either if I could make 5 mil a year and never be held accountable for the results of my actions. The Fords need to sell. Wont Happen. Millen needed to go years ago. STILL HERE. Maybe once the people here are more like me, don't buy tickets, souveniers, jerseys, anything really, things will change. But if we as a community continue to sell the place out and buy beer and concessions NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Off the box now.

Go Chargers (My Adopted Team)

Thats a pretty big soap box (lol) but well said. and I think you might be onto something with Javon, but I'm sticking with Chase! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Back