Votes: 47 6.2%
  • NGK iridium

Votes: 69 9.0%
  • Accel Platinum

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Autolite Platinum

Votes: 8 1.0%

• Total voters
Just bought my 07 Sportster 1200C with 12k miles. I believe it looked like they had NGK in there. I will take a look at them in the next day or so. If they are in good shape, I will continue to run them until 15k miles.

Just bought my 07 Sportster 1200C with 12k miles. I believe it looked like they had NGK in there. I will take a look at them in the next day or so. If they are in good shape, I will continue to run them until 15k miles.

NGK is a good pug, keep in mind every time you remove a plug you take away from the crush washers sealing propertys, IMO if you take them out replace em:s

I just put in a new set of 6R12's......bike immediately started to run very rough. Not sure what's going on. May just have gotten a bad plug. Boots seems to be seated properly.

I have Autolites in there right now, and the bike runs fine. I had been using Champions but the last pair were terrible ...the ground strap extended too far past the center electrode, and the center electrode seemed off center. Does it run better? Don't know, but it at least runs as good.
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back