free website stats program south louisiana head count | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

south louisiana head count

Ponchatoula ,La. here

I belong to the Hammond HOG's , we ride almost every weekend .
some of use are retiared and meet at the Harley shop almost every day to ride to lunch

stop by and say Hi

jerry

Looking to trade in my 06 Heritage Softail Classic for a 09 Street Glide. What i like to know is the best HD dealership that will be fair on the trade in and price on the new one . Thanks

Looking to trade in my 06 Heritage Softail Classic for a 09 Street Glide. What i like to know is the best HD dealership that will be fair on the trade in and price on the new one . Thanks

First of all,,what area do you live in,,,then I might be able to help you as I shopped about 6 local dealerships.

Go to NO Hd on airline....ask for Gus( he's the top man there) make sure you know what you want first(model and all). Tell him Bob Russell sent you( the WileyX sunglass distributer). Tell him you want to deal with him only and come to an agreement. They gave me by far the best price around. I shopped all around and that's where I bought. If you need help in dealing.......let me know.

Thanks Bob, I bought mine first bike from Gus ( really nice guy ). I'm going to try and get over there tomorrow. Thanks again.

Back