free website stats program Sound system in Southern California | Harley Davidson Forums

Sound system in Southern California

dayday76

Hello Everyone,
I'm hoping that someone can help. I have a 2011 Ultra Limited and my wife is ALLOWING me to upgrade my system finally for my birthday. I am looking for a reputable shop in Los Angeles or the Inland Empire. Can anyone provide with the name of a great shop or person. Thanks in advance

Hello Everyone,
I'm hoping that someone can help. I have a 2011 Ultra Limited and my wife is ALLOWING me to upgrade my system finally for my birthday. I am looking for a reputable shop in Los Angeles or the Inland Empire. Can anyone provide with the name of a great shop or person. Thanks in advance

We have been using an Indie Company in Van Nuys for over 5 years now. One of there specialties is Stereo Upgrade:

AIP (All Industries Performance) I'll PM you there exact info.
Ask for Grover and mention Craig and Mz Bling

Moderators: If I wasn't suppose to post the above info, please advise. My apologies in advance.

Have a great weekend all,
Craig and Mz Bling

I can't speak for the rest but I think it is great to have first hand knowledge of a product or shop. Thanks for the heads up. The members here are the greatest when it comes to steering us toward good products and dealers and away from things or people that don't work. Thanks again

I can't speak for the rest but I think it is great to have first hand knowledge of a product or shop. Thanks for the heads up. The members here are the greatest when it comes to steering us toward good products and dealers and away from things or people that don't work. Thanks again

Thanks Don,
We've been on this forum for years and is our daily reading other than the scriptures. :D We love and respect this site as we feel it is our second family not only with the people we've met but the very valuable/helpful info over the years.
We just didn't want the forum to think we were in bed/business with AIP and trying to solicit business. They are one of, if not, the best here in Southern Cal. not only in our opinion but others I've turned them onto.
Thanks again to HDTimeline as being the best on the net.
Have a great weekend,
Craig and Mz Bling

Thanks for sharing Craig,
Unfortunately, I don't have the know how to do it myself or I would. I was starting to get worried that everyone on the West Coast did all their work themselves. I appreciate your input.

Thanks for sharing Craig,
Unfortunately, I don't have the know how to do it myself or I would. I was starting to get worried that everyone on the West Coast did all their work themselves. I appreciate your input.

Looks like you have got the name of a very good shop in your area. If you would like to try it yourself there are many members here on the forum that can explain the step by step install. Everyone here on the forum looks forward to helping with any project that members are trying to do. We here on the forum are always trying to save each other $$. And if you have the shop do the work please be sure to let us know how it turned out.

Back