free website stats program Sons of Anarchy | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sons of Anarchy

(except I think it was green = bad luck) .

Why is green bad luck? I just love the stereotypes that some people have about patch holders, what they should ride, and what color the bikes should be. :lolrolling

BTW, I've seen more than a few 81's with "Euro-fairings" (fly-screens) on their rides. Have seen Outlaws with them also. Have seen both riding white dynas... And green bikes of all models..... I have seen many on brand-new showroom stock harley's... His guy I work with is the pres of the local Black Piston club (an Outlaw affiliate) he rides a white Shriner's model bagger, bone stock.

Perhaps you could educate the Holywood folks and the local patch holders on what the should ride... Seeing they are a MC gang and all...

Gees. It's just a TV show.

Last edited:
I was really kidding about green bikes. I've been told I'm looking for trouble with my Red/white bike (H.A. colors). We have a few Bandidos around here and nobody but my buddies has ever said a word.
However, on the fairing issue, up here in the NW, there's a few patched guys that run full fairings on RKs, etc. A simple, easy-to-remove screen is more likely (what I run), but I can't remember the last time I saw a euro, especially on a club-owned bike. The farther south you get on the West coast, the less likely you are to see anything. The show is supposed to take place in So. Cal. I was born and raised there. Any patched rider with a fairing probably wears jeans that zip up the side:p I'm just reporting what I see in the west. The show doesn't portray the prototypical (stereotypical) CA bike club riding matched Dyans with euro-fairings.

I have lived, hung around, riden, partied, etc. with real one percenters. The television show Sons Of Anarchy brings back a lot of memories as it was thirty years ago to the present. Many 1% do indeed drive dressers now because they are a motorcycle club and put many miles on their bikes. Smoking is a big part of their personal habits as well as the drugs. Most I have ever know will not tolerate any one who shoots up. The Sons Of Anarchy use brotherhood to lock in every one to the gun running. They do not show the genuine brotherhood many do. Keep in mind this is just what I have experience through out the years. When I was the closest I was active duty and these guys checked me out and took me in and watched out for me because I was a GI just like most of them were. Fossil

wife's got a new guy for her top 5 if she could list.That would be jacks the blond haired kid. I think peg is hot show should be on HBO.The junkie is from the sopranos show on HBO. I think the shows alright easy plot to follow verse LOST:newsmile070: lol .

I think it's easily one of the best new shows on TV. Hopefully it sticks around after this season as I'll need something else to watch besides The Shield.

Those Euro fairings are a real turn off for me. It just looks stupid that these hardcore bikers would have those (EDIT) looking things on their bikes. The story line is typical Hollywood nonsense. Plus I hate the actor that plays Clay-the head honcho. He has a face like a Baboon. My nickname for him is Monkey Skull....The other douche nozzles aren't worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone already said at some point it's a TV show:55: Being a club rider I find some of it amusing and other parts that just re-enforce the typical stereotype of bikers in general. It's entertainment not reality.:s

As someone already said at some point it's a TV show:55: Being a club rider I find some of it amusing and other parts that just re-enforce the typical stereotype of bikers in general. It's entertainment not reality.:s

Amen!!!! The bikes for the most part suck. Typical Hollywood fashion. This show is sure a lot better than watching the stooge clowns on the disco channel. Just keep in mind not to look too much in to the details of the show (or should I say lack of). I sure would like to have that hand carved table in the Chapel.:s

Back