free website stats program Son Surfing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Son Surfing

Wow, T!! You have one cool kid there!! :cheers

Looks like fun, just watching him - although, I would love to try it sometime!

Any sharks frequent that area very much?!?! I guess that would just add to the thrill. :s

CatWoman

Hey Tw.

Doesn't it just make your heart swell when you see your kid doing something like that! It's almost a better feeling than doing it yourself I think - like his first try or watching him going down the slope in front of you getting the hang of his turns.

Great action shot too mate!

Give him a few more years and he'll want to borrow your Harley!

Thanks for the nice comments folks. My son is a high school teacher, with he and his wife to become parents to a baby boy in about four weeks time, making my wife and myself grandparents for the first time. Exciting times for us!!

Thanks for the nice comments folks. My son is a high school teacher, with he and his wife to become parents to a baby boy in about four weeks time, making my wife and myself grandparents for the first time. Exciting times for us!!

Wow! Sorry Tw to you and your son - I thought he was a lot younger from the photo and the thread - I need an eye test:newsmile100:.
Congrats on the imminent new generation of the family and hope all goes very well.

Back