free website stats program Son Surfing | Harley Davidson Forums

Son Surfing

T wrecks

Hey guys, seeing this is Off Topic, here is my son surfing out in front of our place!!:) Sorry about the poor quality of the pic. :(

Luke.jpg

Awesome wave T!!
I have tried surfing,but I'm no good at it:(

Excellent shot!My brother loves stuff like that when he's not riding his Fatboy,but i prefer my shortboards with sails attached.

That's a great outlook from the back door.You must live right on the beach.Are you ever affected by storm erosion?

Twrecks, why the apology, your in Australia surrounded by water, I am more interested on how you guys haul your surfboards out and still ride a Harley...! Not to worry, a new guy at my work surfs and rides a Harley so that part is no stretch! :D

Had a school teacher co-worker who would comment about my "dangerous motorcycle", yet she would go trick skiing being pulled behind a boat at 50 mph or so on two planks in a bathing suit and jump ramps as well...go figure!:newsmile040:

Steve07, takes a while to get the hang of it. He’s a mad keen snowboarder as well, wants to tackle your Canadian snowfields one day.

No biscuit, no erosion on the Sunshine Coast here, or rising oceans………yet?

I’ve been water skiing a few times NEWHD74FAN and I swear my arms end up twice their length. I find it hard work.

Hey Hobbit, I didn’t see any waves when we travelled your south coast???

I like yachts too phatch, have several friends building their own right now.

T - you must be doing something right to have a view like that!

Great pic, thanks for sharing I know you are one proud papa.

Hey T, I hear you have icebergs down there the size of 3 football fields. Tell your son to be on the lookout for them :D

Nice picture... we are in the early stages of late fall and water sports are no longer being enjoyed here for awhile!!

Back