Son Surfing

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by T wrecks, Nov 13, 2009.

1. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

Hey guys, seeing this is Off Topic, here is my son surfing out in front of our place!!:) Sorry about the poor quality of the pic. :(

[​IMG]

2. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Awesome wave T!!
    I have tried surfing,but I'm no good at it:(

3. biscuit

biscuit Junior Member

Excellent shot!My brother loves stuff like that when he's not riding his Fatboy,but i prefer my shortboards with sails attached.

That's a great outlook from the back door.You must live right on the beach.Are you ever affected by storm erosion?

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Twrecks, why the apology, your in Australia surrounded by water, I am more interested on how you guys haul your surfboards out and still ride a Harley...! Not to worry, a new guy at my work surfs and rides a Harley so that part is no stretch! :D

Had a school teacher co-worker who would comment about my "dangerous motorcycle", yet she would go trick skiing being pulled behind a boat at 50 mph or so on two planks in a bathing suit and jump ramps as well...go figure!:newsmile040:

5. phatch

phatch Member

Super pic. I tried it and am useless. I'll stick to my yacht.

6. T wrecks

T wrecks Junior Member

Steve07, takes a while to get the hang of it. He’s a mad keen snowboarder as well, wants to tackle your Canadian snowfields one day.

No biscuit, no erosion on the Sunshine Coast here, or rising oceans………yet?

I’ve been water skiing a few times NEWHD74FAN and I swear my arms end up twice their length. I find it hard work.

Hey Hobbit, I didn’t see any waves when we travelled your south coast???

I like yachts too phatch, have several friends building their own right now.

7. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

T - you must be doing something right to have a view like that!

Great pic, thanks for sharing I know you are one proud papa.

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Hey T, I hear you have icebergs down there the size of 3 football fields. Tell your son to be on the lookout for them :D

9. WHM1

WHM1 Junior Member

Nice picture... we are in the early stages of late fall and water sports are no longer being enjoyed here for awhile!!

10. Polarbear

Polarbear Active Member

T that is COOL!