free website stats program Somewhat new member. | Harley Davidson Forums

Somewhat new member.

Rusty Biker

Joined a few months ago and haven’t invested enough time in this site to figure it out. Now it is sleeting the 1st time after the riding season I will have more time to invest. Bought my 1st HD a 2004 Road King 02/2011 and not minding a few bugs it is the best ride I ever bought. :D

I usually ride all year long baring the really bad days. I have more than a few questions and some will keep me safe so don't be shy drop me a message and let’s get this thing going. :s

I took the basic MC safety course and try to follow things that keep me safe even beyond that but knowing the bike comes from experience or good conversation, hoping to find the conversation here.

Live on the sunny side.

Joined a few months ago and haven’t invested enough time in this site to figure it out. Now it is sleeting the 1st time after the riding season I will have more time to invest. Bought my 1st HD a 2004 Road King 02/2011 and not minding a few bugs it is the best ride I ever bought. :D

I usually ride all year long baring the really bad days. I have more than a few questions and some will keep me safe so don't be shy drop me a message and let’s get this thing going. :s

I took the basic MC safety course and try to follow things that keep me safe even beyond that but knowing the bike comes from experience or good conversation, hoping to find the conversation here.

Live on the sunny side.
Indeed you will ,practice practice practice Welcome to The Forum:ws:rider

Can you point me in a direction? I just had some major service and want to know if I should be on the lookout for something not listed in the manual?

Welcome, I like to just use the search window for you bike and year and see what pops up, it is the top right side.

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back