free website stats program something warm for our nothern buddies | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

something warm for our nothern buddies

OK, the weather service has predicted SNOW...what...here in Mobile, for tonight and in the wee hours. Just in case I got it planned out.

"Chestnuts roasting by an open".......

don't forget the hot cider...:D or something a little stronger

Just saw the extended forecast for next week, -10 monday night with a high of -2 on Tuesday!! Can anyone blame me for wanting to get out of here! I think I need something a bit stronger than cider Lorne.

Just saw the extended forecast for next week, -10 monday night with a high of -2 on Tuesday!! Can anyone blame me for wanting to get out of here! I think I need something a bit stronger than cider Lorne.

just goes to show another reason to show up at SaltSpring....plus you already know your big bro is going to be telling stories about you. so if your not there to defend yourself we will HAVE to believe what he tells us....:newsmile036:

just goes to show another reason to show up at SaltSpring....plus you already know your big bro is going to be telling stories about you. so if your not there to defend yourself we will HAVE to believe what he tells us....:newsmile036:

:p Yeah, and would I lie:newsmile055:

I was thinking that if I kept reading, someone would post about their experience with this product. It sounds good and since I hunt and ride a bike, I figured I'd give at least the gloves and socks a try. Thanks for posting the link Lorne!

I was thinking that if I kept reading, someone would post about their experience with this product. It sounds good and since I hunt and ride a bike, I figured I'd give at least the gloves and socks a try. Thanks for posting the link Lorne!

i have a pair of the gloves and use them all the time. great fit and help keep you nice and toasty. thinking of the long johns

Got the gloves and socks the other day, but now deer season is over and it's 70+ degrees outside..... Had a great ride yesterday in short sleeves!

Here you go... this will cool off you southern folks. Took this one last night. It only has to warm up another 41 degrees to get to my minimum for getting the bike out. :p

Attachments

• Cold1.jpg
    Cold1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 66
Back