something warm for our nothern buddies

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by lorne, Jan 12, 2013.

1. lorne

lorne Senior Member

ran into this guy at a gun show today and i am very happy with his products, i only bought the gloves....but i might go for the undershirt or long johns latter (kind of hard to justify for me when i am in TX and Venezuela)

CTI - For Bikers

2. Duane53

Duane53 Active Member

Sounds very interesting. I might have to get some and try them out.

3. glazier

glazier Junior Member

Hey, how about something warm for us southerners too. It's cold here this morning :(

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Thanks...right now (tho) I'm not suiting up for any 2-wheel in-the-wind riding. We're @ 7-degrees and blustery so I'm in hibernation until spring. Just think about us MidWestern riders every now & then...maybe post a "warm" pic so we know/recall what fun is...:(

5. lorne

lorne Senior Member

your not kidding....it's 46 right now, guess i should of bought more than just the gloves

6. glazier

glazier Junior Member

46??? Where are you??? We're at 32 right now. 42 for the high today with a 25 mph north wind. No riding today :(

7. lorne

lorne Senior Member

Richmond, tx....houston, and the wind is blowing like a mean mother in-law:newsmile062::newsmile062:

one thing i should mention is that he said it is better to phone him than to order on the internet...he will give a better deal. i will call him next week and see if he will give a discount for HDtalking

8. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

What a bounch of wimps, it's 3 degrees here in Minnesota and I'm going for a ride with no shirt on!!!:bigsmiley11:

9. lorne

lorne Senior Member

and your big brother is going out in 80 degrees with no hair...:newsmile036:

10. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

With a brother like Jeff and friends like Lorne and ya wonder why I have NO hair:p Actually it is the Redheads fault, in 2000 she kicked me out because I would not cut my hair, having not been to a barber since we married in 1979:p