something related to the S#$w word..

Discussion in 'Videos' started by lorne, Nov 27, 2012.

1. lorne

lorne Senior Member

2. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

It is a wee bit scary when the car does its own thing due to sliding on ice
    You just have to hope it stops somewhere safe i have been Lucky so far

Brian

3. lorne

lorne Senior Member

lets hope that everyone who lives in these areas are ready....too many times people wait for the last minute to use proper tires and put some weight in trucks for traction.... although it does make for good videos

4. fin_676

I put the winter wheels on to the wifes car early in October new wheels and tyres i went down a size from the summer setup so that there was sufficient space for the chains as the tyres and wheels were new they need at least 200 break in miles wife does 25 miles most weeks so takes a wee bit of time to get them right
    I will get my winter wheels fitted this weekend i got them out and ready a few weeks back and did a test fit and inspection of the chains so i am all ready to go

Brian

5. lorne

lorne Senior Member

chains....another dirty word.......we use to have to put on all four every morning when i first started doing this job....not fun when you are the only one in the truck and it's -45

6. The Tank

The Tank Junior Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Great video! I love the shots of the person getting out of the car and falling flat. Then cut back for another fall by the same person.

Hopefully no drivers were hurt in the filming of this tragic event called winter. :lolrolling

I love Phoenix, Arizona this time of year. :D

7. fin_676

We don't often need the chains here perhaps once or twice every 5 years however DEC 09 Jan Feb mar 10 and Jan 11 they got a lot of use
    Big shovel sleeping bag and bucket of salt go in the car when the forecast indicates they may be needed

Brian

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

:p Sure don't miss it, Tho We are going home for Christmas, watch out for the crash:p

9. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Enjoyed the song but not much else in video!
    [​IMG]

10. r_k_dragon

r_k_dragon Active Member

Enjoyed and my vote goes for the snow plow during the telecast! BBRRRRRRRR!!!:breakdance:cheers