free website stats program Something funky with the website??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Something funky with the website???

2blueking

I don't think it's me because I've been on here from a number of different computers.....when I hit the back button,it's like a refresh,doesn't go back to previous page.I have to hit back a number of times or click the home page icon at the top to get out of the forum I'm in....just curious.:wall

the back button works fine for me, or you can just go up to the top left of the screen where it say "welcome your name" and click on unread posts and it will take you to the page that shows all the posts you haven't read yet.

I don't think it's me because I've been on here from a number of different computers.....when I hit the back button,it's like a refresh,doesn't go back to previous page.I have to hit back a number of times or click the home page icon at the top to get out of the forum I'm in....just curious.:wall

I've noticed the same thing lately.

The server where we are operating from is having a problem keeping up with the member numbers lately and should be remedied soon. Hang in there.:s

The server where we are operating from is having a problem keeping up with the member numbers lately and should be remedied soon. Hang in there.:s

I couldnt get on for a few hours yesterday but was surfing rest of the net fine ..but i saw people were making posts im guess the server was denying service if its having problems

Same problem here as well, It's seem likes happen more so when using FireFox, less with MS, all I do is click on the "number of unread posts" and it takes me back to where I wanted it.

Hey I have an old Dell celron if you guys want it for an extra server. I'm sure that when someone say's it is slow, it will be spelt SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,

Back