free website stats program Some Theory on Ion Knock Sub-System | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some Theory on Ion Knock Sub-System

Not necessary Hoop but I would be interested in the neutrons and their part in the equation :D

Neutrons?,, Now your in over my head Glider. I am still trying to figure out if the resistance of the 6R12 plug will effect it.! :p

Hoop

You mean to tell me that with all your experience and knowledge, you don't get into nuclear fission? :s

I'm shocked! :lolrolling

Hoop

You mean to tell me that with all your experience and knowledge, you don't get into nuclear fission? :s

I'm shocked! :lolrolling

No, But I did watch "Back to the Future" with Michael J. Fox about 45 times!
Doc Brown is my Hero!

I rode the "Back to the Future" simulator at Universal Studio's in Orlando Florida about 5 Times.. Absolutely Awesome.

I am still trying to figure out timing marks and the proper thickness matchbook cover for the points...all this other stuff seriously violates the KISS principal of engineering...

I liked the report But also like the word UN-plug.... I could never figure where, TOO many plugs, So I'll just have to live with "what it does".. Thanks for the report.... I liked my Hammer on the intake better, easier for me to understand.

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie, The Gray/blue wire coming out of the coil pack would do it. Remove that wire and use a 10K pull down resistor on both ends. Say Good-by to Ion detection. Of course a SEST can turn it off also.

Hoop

Great post but could you elaborate on this part...:s

and CH+C2H2=> C2H2*+c*

And...they said we'd never use any math after high school...;-)

Gr8 post & good on Hoop for expanding the theory.

Last edited:
And...they said we'd never use any math after high school...;-)

Gr8 post & good on Hoop for expanding the theory.

You got that right. I was into aeronautical engineering in high school and didn't pay attention to most other classes like math. I have to admit one thing though, my paper airplanes could really go far! :lolrolling

Back