free website stats program Some "person" keyed my bike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some "person" keyed my bike

To many acronyms in the world today, I'd like to know too...PFD ????:unsure

In the boating world it's called a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) Maybe if you caught the person in the act of vandalism that's what they would need in a fast moving river????? :bigsmiley19:

Sorry to hear about the damage to your bike, there are some real 'Winners' out there being malicious. I hope you find out who did it, they eventually will get caught.

In the boating world it's called a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) Maybe if you caught the person in the act of vandalism that's what they would need in a fast moving river????? :bigsmiley19:

Hmmm, that doesnt seem to be applicable to the subject matter, why would ya take a keyed paint job to a personal flotation device ????:laugh

Quick update... There are two "someones". Five more vehicles were keyed. Mostly newer vehicles. My neighbor saw them and asked if they live around here. They said "we aren't supposed to talk to strangers". When my neighbor went after them they bolted. He was in his bare feet so he didn't get far. The next day he discovered the truck he is trying to sell was keyed. He told me he would have chased them further if he had known. Two 17-18 year old punks with too much time and not much brains...

Quick update... There are two "someones". Five more vehicles were keyed. Mostly newer vehicles. My neighbor saw them and asked if they live around here. They said "we aren't supposed to talk to strangers". When my neighbor went after them they bolted. He was in his bare feet so he didn't get far. The next day he discovered the truck he is trying to sell was keyed. He told me he would have chased them further if he had known. Two 17-18 year old punks with too much time and not much brains...
Well there you have it. As bad as that was at least you know that it wasn't personal! Just a random act of mindless destruction for kicks. Hope they make the buggers pay for every single vehicle that they defaced! In reality nothing will happen to them. What we need in this country is some good old fashioned Singapore caning! Too harsh? :D Not if it were my bike!

Do you think taking off a finger is too harsh??:)..Kidding

Nope, they hit the neighborhood AGAIN Friday night. Removing a finger with whatever they are using to scratch cars, trucks and bikes would seem appropriate at this point. Police catching them will be mild compared to what a neighbor will do...:bigsmiley19:

Back