some jokes for 2008

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by David, Jan 16, 2008.

1. David

David Active Member

Did you hear about the look-a-like competition in China ?

Everybody won.

What's the ideal weight for a mother-in-law?

About 2.3 pounds including the urn.

What had 3 legs and lived on a farm?

The McCartneys

But really we shouldn't make fun of macca.. After all will he ever find another woman to fill her shoe?

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

About 2.3 pounds including the urn.:lolrolling
  3. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Okay, I'm going to tell you guys the same thing I tell the guys at work: That's just not right....But I'm laughing so I guess I'm not right with you.....I can't help it, I like my mother in-law, but the McCartney jokes are killing me....I was working in the downtown area a couple of months ago, and there was an old guy in a wheel chair, with one leg of course, yelling at another guy that he was going to kick his ***. I looked at the guy that I was working with there and said if you ask him how, I'll push you out of the bucket......:lolrolling
  4. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

here while back SPEED went to visit his grandma & grandpa SPEED. He went into the front room and sat down and him and grandma started chatting. Into the visit,Speed noticed a large bowl of peanuts next to him and he would grab a handful and then another, and another till he realized he had ate all of them! "Grandma I feel bad I ate all of your peanuts" he said,grandma speed said "that's all right, didn't want them anyway beside's your grandpa done sucked all the chocolate off of them"!!!!!!!! :D

Hiya Speed!!!!
  5. David

David Active Member

I like my Mother-in-law also, god love her, she 92 years of age and still going strong. I must admit though, I gave her the nickname "Harley" about eight years ago, coz the wife told me back then that once the "old yin" shuffled off her mortal coil we would buy a Harley. 7-years later we thought we might be gone before her so we went out and got the bike anyway. We all just got back from a Christmas and New Year break in Germany and and she made the trip no prob's, me thinks there could be a telegram from the Queen on it's way in a few years time.:s
  6. fixit57x

fixit57x Member

I Loved It