free website stats program some jokes for 2008 | Harley Davidson Forums

some jokes for 2008

David

Did you hear about the look-a-like competition in China ?

Everybody won.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What's the ideal weight for a mother-in-law?

About 2.3 pounds including the urn.

------------------------------------------------------------

What had 3 legs and lived on a farm?

The McCartneys

But really we shouldn't make fun of macca.. After all will he ever find another woman to fill her shoe?

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm going to tell you guys the same thing I tell the guys at work: That's just not right....But I'm laughing so I guess I'm not right with you.....I can't help it, I like my mother in-law, but the McCartney jokes are killing me....I was working in the downtown area a couple of months ago, and there was an old guy in a wheel chair, with one leg of course, yelling at another guy that he was going to kick his ***. I looked at the guy that I was working with there and said if you ask him how, I'll push you out of the bucket......:lolrolling

here while back SPEED went to visit his grandma & grandpa SPEED. He went into the front room and sat down and him and grandma started chatting. Into the visit,Speed noticed a large bowl of peanuts next to him and he would grab a handful and then another, and another till he realized he had ate all of them! "Grandma I feel bad I ate all of your peanuts" he said,grandma speed said "that's all right, didn't want them anyway beside's your grandpa done sucked all the chocolate off of them"!!!!!!!! :D

Hiya Speed!!!!

Guys,

I like my Mother-in-law also, god love her, she 92 years of age and still going strong. I must admit though, I gave her the nickname "Harley" about eight years ago, coz the wife told me back then that once the "old yin" shuffled off her mortal coil we would buy a Harley. 7-years later we thought we might be gone before her so we went out and got the bike anyway. We all just got back from a Christmas and New Year break in Germany and and she made the trip no prob's, me thinks there could be a telegram from the Queen on it's way in a few years time.:s

Back