free website stats program Some Ideas? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some Ideas?

What about Philly? Lots of history there. I was at the flight 93 memorial about 5 years ago. Not sure about now but there was a gravel road or two if I remember correctly. And about your lodging... At some of the road side rest areas you can find booklets that have hotel/motel coupons in them along with maps and phone numbers.

Thanks ultradoc, I had forgotten about all the pamphlets located at roadside rest stops and many do have coupons and info in them. Can't do Philly, too much traffic, too many people:s May not even see Heinze Field for that same reason, it all depends on my mood.

If there are any gravel roads at the Filght 93 Memorial I guess we will just have to be careful. We have been on some of Michigan's infamous dirt state routes so it won't be that big of a deal, the bike will just be even dirtier:D I got her to ride, not to worry about her looking pretty:s

We have gone to Sturgis and on to arizona the last 3 years in a row,Gonna give WEST A BREAK,This year we have a group going to Bar Harbor Maine,take 2 weeks to see the sights up that way.I know some of the group is wanting to Ferry to Nova Scosha or how ever you spell it,Us guys WISLEY let our Women folk make the plans,,Even the stay at the Von Trapp family lodge.

I know this is way off your planned route but for future reference you may consider the National Firearms Museum in VA, and the Vehicle Assembly building in FL. Two places I want to see soon as I can arrange a trip.

We have gone to Sturgis and on to arizona the last 3 years in a row,Gonna give WEST A BREAK,This year we have a group going to Bar Harbor Maine,take 2 weeks to see the sights up that way.I know some of the group is wanting to Ferry to Nova Scosha or how ever you spell it,Us guys WISLEY let our Women folk make the plans,,Even the stay at the Von Trapp family lodge.
Nova Scotia, sorry for the correction.....

Back