free website stats program Some guy tried to steel my bike last night | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Some guy tried to steel my bike last night

Someone tried to steal a bike from me years ago, one night.
One round from a .44 magnum let go over his head made him change plans and I suspect under ware very quickly...
I called the cops, their comment "you could have killed or wounded him", my response to that was, if I wanted to do that I would have used a 12 gauge with 00 Buckshot....

Someone tried to steal a bike from me years ago, one night.
One round from a .44 magnum let go over his head made him change plans and I suspect under ware very quickly...
I called the cops, their comment "you could have killed or wounded him", my response to that was, if I wanted to do that I would have used a 12 gauge with 00 Buckshot....

Unbelievable.....

I ran into a drunk on night at a motel in Destin Fl. He was eyeballing my bike pretty good while I unloaded it and locked her up. When I placed a .38 hollow point in the seat he asked what that was for. I told him who ever saw the round would at least know what could be headed their way. Next morning nothing touched, round still in the seat.

Back