free website stats program Some guy tried to steel my bike last night | Harley Davidson Forums

Some guy tried to steel my bike last night

W.Bacon

Yeah, he was probably pretty drunk, ended up knocking the bike over and breaking my throttle handle. Worst part for me is getting no sleep when I'm on day five of a sixteen day shift doing twelve hour days, and I've got to drive my truck instead of having fun on my hundred mile round trip commute.

Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you can get it fixed quickly.
16 day shift of 12 hour days you must work in the oil industry.
I have a lot of family there working it.

Wow big bummer, hope you get to catch the guy before he tries something like that again.

Where I work, there are kids from the "projects" that like to get on people's things. Like motorcycles. Lucky for me, where I usually park, they don't like to go there because of security. But I've heard and seen horror stories of them getting on people's bikes and tipping them over, keying them, etc.

Last year two or three of them kids hot wired a bulldozer and was knocking down light posts in our parking lot.

Bummer for sure, I cant understand why people do these things

They do it because they're part of the entitlement crowd, [47%] You got it they want it so they're goona just take it...

The police contacted me to let me know they picked up the clown they think did this. He apparently committed some other vandalism in the neighborhood and was pretty intoxicated when they got him. It's not going to take much to fix the bike. I just need to find some time.

Bored people can always create a lot of havoc... At least they caught the guy that knocked your bike over..

Good deal, drunk is NO excuse I hope the law hammers him good

Back