free website stats program Solo Seat with Removable Pillion Pad | Harley Davidson Forums

Solo Seat with Removable Pillion Pad

RLemond

I am about to buy an 05 FLSTFI and it has an extremely large aftermarket dual seat on it. I want to replace it with a nice low profile solo seat but something that has a removable pillion pad preferably. I know Harley makes one (part number 51937-10) but I was under the impression that it only fit Dyna models. Does anyone know of another option or if the seat mounts are similar on the two styles of bikes??

I am about to buy an 05 FLSTFI and it has an extremely large aftermarket dual seat on it. I want to replace it with a nice low profile solo seat but something that has a removable pillion pad preferably. I know Harley makes one (part number 51937-10) but I was under the impression that it only fit Dyna models. Does anyone know of another option or if the seat mounts are similar on the two styles of bikes??

Softail and Dyna seats mount different you could have your seat redone have a look here Mean City Cycles - Custom Seat Modifications

Back