free website stats program solo mustang | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

solo mustang

Just put the 15" classic solo on my flh. The seat puts your butt and hips at a different angle, which in turn gives you more leg room but dosen't change your arm distance to the bars. I also thought I would have to change the bars,not true for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I HIGHLY recommend the Mustang for you. I am 6'2, and I swear by mine. Absolutely love it. I HATED the HD Sundowner- piece of crap. The Mustang does move you back from the bars a bit, and gave me more leg room. Love it. I have never had any issues with their Customer Service; maybe I caught them on a good day. Highly-recommended!

Mustang solo seats are nice put them on my last 3 bikes , but this time around I went with corbin because my buddy had a heated HD seat and that is a great option, You have no idea untill you have this option, but Mustang does not offer that option and corbin does ,So I went all out on a Corbin solo with custom stiching and snake skin strip down the middle and they did the driver back rest to match and the Heated option , So far very happy with corbin quality and comfort and the key lock is also somthing Ive come to luv,when I remove the seat just turn the key and take the seat off.

Mike Corbin seats regarding quality and workmanship is very good, but is approx. $100 to $150 more than the equivalent/comparable Mustang seat if there is such a thing. The seat cover is all leather and the hi-density closed cell foam is stiffer than what some are used to, requiring a few months seat time to break-in. JMO

Back