free website stats program solo mustang | Harley Davidson Forums

solo mustang

Hey just wondering what you all think about the mustang solo seat? Rep said it would give me the most leg room on my 03' classic,do to the fact I'm 6'3". Don't want to go with the H.D. Tallboy looks a little goofy with out the tourpack on the bike. Like the Street Glide look low and mean.

I really like mine too, my but never gets sore it holds you in no sliding around and it is cut close to the frame up front near the tank and helps to reach the ground better for us short guys. It looks good without the tour pack kind of a classic look.

Definitely digging the close to the tank profile. Nice to know they are comfortable as well as look good.
Thanks for the input should be here today.

Great seats have Mustangs on all 3 of my bikes FLHR, FXD and Sporty. You will be very pleased with it and real glad you have it on a long ride. Enjoy.

great seats, but the absolute worst customer service after the sale in the industry.

I have had exactly the opposite experience. They have shipped out replacement parts (for ones I lost) same day, replaced a back rest that didn't fit quite right with no questions asked, and even sent me a hat since I was inconvenienced.

Now, if you talk about Corbin, that's a whole other story!!!! :mgun

BTW, I love the seat!

Hi Guys. Hey I Was Reading Your Posts. I Am Interested In A Mustang Seat For My Sporty But They All Seem To Be To Wide And Keep My Feet From Touching As Good As What They Do With My Stock Seat . I Don't Feel Comfortable Riding If I Can't Plant My Feet Flat And Still Have Some Bend In My Knees. Any Suggestions? Does Anyone Know What The Measurements Are On My Stock Seat Or How To Measure It? It Is An 05 883l.

Not trying to change any bodys mind but I have a Corbin Solo with a removable Pillian pad. Love the seat! They have a short guys and a Long guys version.

Bought mine from some outfit called Wallys Cycle World, hands down the most unprofessional third world operation I have ever delt with. Looks like corbin pulled their product from these Bozos.

Great seat, bad sellers.

I've used Mustang seats in the past on other bikes and was very happy with them. No problems so no comments on service.
For those of you using them on an FLH - do you find the seat moves you back from the bars? I would like to change out the stock seat for a solo but don't want to change bars. The one I'm looking at is the 15" Vintage Solo #76214.

Back