free website stats program Solo Luggage Rack | Harley Davidson Forums

Solo Luggage Rack

MeHo

Hello to all. Just took delivery of a 2009 Deluxe, sweet as can be! I want to remove the pillion and the stock luggage rack and replace both with a solo luggage rack like the ones I have seen on some of bike photos posted here. Called MotherWells and they no longer manufacture the rack I want or can point me toward a substitute. Wondering if any of you good folks could give me a hand with this issue. I have scoured the internet and ebay with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Mike

Hello to all. Just took delivery of a 2009 Deluxe, sweet as can be! I want to remove the pillion and the stock luggage rack and replace both with a solo luggage rack like the ones I have seen on some of bike photos posted here. Called MotherWells and they no longer manufacture the rack I want or can point me toward a substitute. Wondering if any of you good folks could give me a hand with this issue. I have scoured the internet and ebay with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Mike

Did you check out the new HD 2009 Accessory Book. "Bible" to the HD riding community :small3d017:

I-I-T-T-S-S FREE, but consider yourself warned, could be a very habit forming read!!! :newsmile093:

Back