free website stats program Sold the Honda today | Harley Davidson Forums

Sold the Honda today

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
Neighbour was having a roup
an auction of all their un needed stuff presided over by an auctioneer so was going to put the Honda in but one of the helpers made a pre roup offer so its gone
this leave a space in the bike shed i also had to take the softail for m.o.t. today and passed had a walk round the showroom mainly metric bikes but did see a nice 76 triumph t140
now there is a space in the shed and because its a while since i bought a vehicle the savings account is fairly healthy although I'm going to fight temptation I'm sure one day ill bump into a bike i really like and ill just have to get it

Brian

Hey Brian, get something radical like a Buell to answer the "spirited" side or if you want to share the HD experience, get an Ultra "Mistress" in your stable...ask Hobbit about the pro's and con's. :D

I'm sure one day ill bump into a bike i really like and ill just have to get it

Hows about an immaculate 1980 Honda CBX1000?

Something different and becoming a modern collectable.

Having thought about things for a day as I'm getting to know the Harley models
i have a sportster a softail and a dyna perhaps i need a touring model to complete the set ?

Brian

nargghhhh not confused basically his neighbour was selling stuff with a private auctioneer, he was going to sell his Honda throught the auction but one of the staff helping bought it 1st, now just got to wait to see what new bike is bought evetually :D

Hobbit, not only are you a mod you are a translator too! :p I got it but I sure did have to read it a few times. LOL Life is good!

Back