Sold the Honda today

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by fin_676, Sep 12, 2009.

1. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Neighbour was having a roup
    an auction of all their un needed stuff presided over by an auctioneer so was going to put the Honda in but one of the helpers made a pre roup offer so its gone
    this leave a space in the bike shed i also had to take the softail for m.o.t. today and passed had a walk round the showroom mainly metric bikes but did see a nice 76 triumph t140
    now there is a space in the shed and because its a while since i bought a vehicle the savings account is fairly healthy although I'm going to fight temptation I'm sure one day ill bump into a bike i really like and ill just have to get it

Brian

2. smkinnan

smkinnan Active Member

I'm confused :)

3. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Hey Brian, get something radical like a Buell to answer the "spirited" side or if you want to share the HD experience, get an Ultra "Mistress" in your stable...ask Hobbit about the pro's and con's. :D

4. biscuit

biscuit Junior Member

I'm sure one day ill bump into a bike i really like and ill just have to get it

Hows about an immaculate 1980 Honda CBX1000?

Something different and becoming a modern collectable.

5. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Having thought about things for a day as I'm getting to know the Harley models
    i have a sportster a softail and a dyna perhaps i need a touring model to complete the set ?

Brian

6. Irish Hog

Irish Hog Junior Member

Me too:)

7. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

Me three?

8. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

Hobbit, not only are you a mod you are a translator too! :p I got it but I sure did have to read it a few times. LOL Life is good!